Thursday, January 6, 2011

Who knew Trader Joe's had a cookbook?

As I wrote about in my other blog today, on Epiphany the three kings fill our shoes with gifts. These are some of the bookish things they brought today:
Book Lover's 2011 Page-A-Day Calendar
Mike's gift--
he loves page-a-day calendars!
Uncle John's Bathroom Reader Page-A-Day 2011 Desk Calendar
Chris' gift--
he loves Uncle John's Bathroom Reader books
and shrieked when he saw this toilet-shaped calendar!

 

Noddy and the Rocket Ship
Nick's gift--
Brits will know who Noddy is!
The Trader Joe's Companion: A Portable Cookbook
Mike's gift--
did you know there was such a thing as a Trader Joe's cookbook?
This is just one of many! Try a search on Amazon.
Now that we know this, I'm determined to search them out!
2011 Elvis (Al Wertheimer) Wall Calendar
Kieran's gift--
his recent obsession is Elvis! 

Stones into Schools: Promoting Peace with Education in Afghanistan and Pakistan
My gift--I loved Three Cups of Tea so I look forward
to reading this one




Nuns Having Fun Calendar 2011
I already had purchased a calendar for myself, for my office...
I love nuns in unconventional poses!


No comments:

Post a Comment